BFood Powder – 8 oz. Bottle
The body uses all parts of the Vitamin B Complex for different key functions of its electrical, energy-producing cycle — from brain function to digestion to nerve transmission. BFood helps refresh, revitalize, energize and heal this system.
Excellent for chronic fatigue, mental & emotional problems, stress & more!
PRIMARY SUPPORT FOR:
- Cardiovascular System
- Energy Production
- Digestive System
- Endocrine System
- Metabolic System
- Nervous System
Proprietary Blend of Primary Yeast, Brown Rice Bran*, Defatted Wheat Germ, Liver (lyophilized bovine)†, Sprouted Barley Malt, Astragalus Root*, Oat Bran*, Beet Root*, Untreated Fig Fruit, Sunflower Seed*, Vanilla Bean* and Date Fruit.
Inactive Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose and Croscarmellose Sodium.
* Certified Organic
† Free-range, grass-fed and finished; hormone- and antibiotic-free
In addition to the unique properties, synergists and cofactors of this food, each serving provides the following nutrients contained within the above food-nutrient blend (not as isolates): Vitamins A, B (complex), C and E; folate, biotin, choline; minerals including chromium, silicon, magnesium, iron, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, sulfur, iodine and selenium; many amino acids; whole proteins; enzymes; plant fiber and more.
WHAT OUR BODIES NEED:
A deficiency in the complex of food-sourced B vitamins has been shown to lead to chronic fatigue, emotional problems (vague fears, paranoia, mood swings, attention deficit, irritability, rage, etc.), PMS problems, anemia, body pain, difficulty concentrating, lethargy, nervous system disorders, hormonal difficulties, heartbeat irregularities and more. Excessive stress, both mental and physical, indicates an increased need for vitamin B found in food sources.
VITAMIN B COMPLEX IS ESSENTIAL FOR:
• Brain function
• Nervous system, and mental and emotional function
• Energy production
• Digestion and elimination
• Blood sugar balance and carbohydrate metabolism
• Blood-building factors (red blood cells)
• All organs, especially the liver, heart and kidneys
• The endocrine gland system
• Production and regulation of sex- and stress-related hormones
• Normal growth and development
• Maintaining the genetic code of cells
• Assisting cell division
• Maintaining mucosal, epithelial and eye tissues
• Many enzyme systems
• Protein and lipid (fat) metabolism
• Synergism with other vitamins and minerals (especially iron)